Saturday, February 25, 2012

Living by the Moonlight


Draw me in with your crazy eyes
that gleam and sparkle
with the stars in the skies


And silver is your hair
with the luminous glow of the night


Oh! Beautiful you are
charming you seem
but with a dark gleam


You hold me in your embrace,
brush the hair from my face
and gently slide your hand down my cheek,
You kiss me sweetly on my lips
and whisper in my ear - 
"I love you."


oh! you take my breath away


Your eyes take me away
to see the milky ways
take me to your world
our love eternity
take me forever
I'm yours


Tell me some more
how much you care
give me all the sweetness I can drink


Sink your teeth into my neck
drain me, free me from this life
change me, so we can be
forever in this dream...
A dream living by the Moonlight!

No comments: