Monday, January 15, 2007

Feelingz.... Will they ever Die???

As i walk into the darkness
where our love has brought us to,
I can still feel the pain that you have left me through;
the wounds that you've made,
have erased the happiness of my past
When my heart still belongs to you
i can hardly face the truth
that you and i do not belong
to each other's arms
but though still in my heart,
the only person living is you.
the sweetness of yesterday
had changed into a bitter tomorrow
The smiles that makes me
had turned into tears that kills me
Your love has been the only treasure I owe
But now my precious treasure has been stolen
and nothing is all i have....
Nothing is all I have...

Blah! sorry people no post for today...

Jus a lill' disturbed and down with life... Past hauntin me again.. lolz.. N FOR GOD'S SAKE SANS HELP ME TO GIVE A DECENT TITLE TO THIS .... THIS .... PAIN OF MINE.

sory guys.. I jus need some time.. A break rather... :)

Viral

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! short of words.. u know.. Am jus havin those same ol' goosebumps... lol... ;D

Unknown said...

how about "The dark light"